Friday, September 13, 2013

T-shirt: Minions Vs. Luxor Jr.


Here's an attempt at a t-shirt design that I would like some feedback on. What do you guys think? I submitted it to Teefury, but it didn't make it in. I would definitely like to make some changes and try again!


3 comments:

Shyldd said...

Just as a side note, alternative colours for this was also a Dark Purple and a Red.

Either way, you know my opinion on this but I'd love to read what insight others have on this!

Anonymous said...

The outlines on the little guys seem off. It does not contrast them enough to the background. That is my uneducated and humble opinion. I like the choice of characters mixed in hehe.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the input on the line work. That's a big help. It was definitely one of the things I've been wondering about.